6/14/2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #216

I have been invited to be a guest designer over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog this week.  Here is a look at the original sketch design:




I am currently addicted to Close to My Heart's No Worries paper.  What is not to love, I ask you?  Here is my card that I made using the Sketch Challenge.



Lots of new products in my card. I used the No Worries-Cardmaking Thin Cuts/Stamp Set.  The umbrella is loaded with Champagne Ink and then I took a sponge dauber and added Lagoon Ink to the umbrella.  

And can I tell you how much fun the white burlap ribbon is?  If you cut into the ribbon, parallel to the strands, you can release the plastic "thread" that holds the strands together, giving you 6 strands to play with.  I added 3 to my card behind the umbrella and 3 to the sign.

Now I am looking forward to seeing your creations at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Supplies Used


2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Since I have the ingredients as I love the beach, making today! Thanks for the beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Hope you enjoy this paperbpack as much as I do.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!