4/09/2017

Beautiful You Scrapbooking Layouts

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend Close to My Heart Teambuilders in Salt Lake City this year.  Our very talented artists designed this gorgeous set of layouts and I am sharing it with you.

Title Page
Layout 1
Layout 2
Layout 3
Layout 4
Back Page
Isn't this a beautiful set of pages?  I am offering this as a kit.  You will receive two complete packages of our Complements (chipboard and stickers) and a complete package of embellishments.  You will use all of these for this workshop but will have lots left over to use on your other projects.

If you are local to Memphis and would like to pick this kit up, the cost is $30.  Add $8 if you would like it mailed to you.


Kit Options


Feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!