2/02/2017

February Sign Up Promotion for New and Former Consultants

I have the best job ever. I am a Close to My Heart Consultant. I get to play with the best papercrafting supplies in the industry and show others how ANYONE can be creative. My granddaughter says that she wants to be a consultant when she grows up. She wants to have friends over and talk and laugh and eat good food while making beautiful artwork. Don't you? 
Consider trying out the Close to My Heart Consultant opportunity.  There is no obligation to try and you might find out that you enjoy getting your Close to My Heart supplies at a significant discount, sharing projects with your friends and new friends, and being the first to be able to order the newest promos and products.  Want to earn some money without having to get another job?  Close to My Heart can offer you that.

New Consultants who join Close To My Heart in February will get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE! That’s an additional $53.85 in retail value added to the already incredible value of the New Consultant Kit! 
In addition to the free stamp sets and all the products included in the New Consultant Kit, new Consultants will also enjoy these additional perks:
  • $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on products of their choice 
  • A 22% discount on Close To My Heart products
  • Opportunity to earn money while doing what you love - crafting
  • A New Consultant Kit worth over $205
  • Opportunity to earn additional rewards in the first 90 days and incredible incentive trips
  • Attend Consultant Only Events such as Album Retreat, Convention, and Product Launches
And how about Former Consultants?  We have a promotion for them as well.


Former Close To My Heart Consultants can take advantage of a special opportunity to re-enroll during February: This month only, we will offer a lower-priced, no-kit enrollment option that will allow former Consultants to sign up for just $50! They will still receive $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on products of their choice, meaning they basically get to sign up for free! They’ll also get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE, as well as enjoy these perks of being a Consultant again.


I will be celebrating my Close to My Heart Consultant 10th anniversary this year.  I have seen many changes with Close to My Heart and I really love working for a company who truly cares and listens to their Consultants.

So why not go ahead and give it a try?  I would love to answer any questions you may have.  I have a "Join My Team" FAQ tab on my blog or you can find me on Facebook or email me at mkgmt@aol.com.

Ready to sign up?  You can sign up here.

Oh, and did I tell you that I am headed to Puerto Vallarta in 3 weeks with all expenses paid? I earned the Close to My Heart incredible incentive trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!