12/10/2016

Poinsettia Wreath



I designed this very elegant Poinsettia Wreath layout using the Close to My Heart Cricut Flower Market.  SO easy to make with the Flower Market cartridge.  Everything is cut with the Cricut except the mats and base.

I am selling the instruction guide and Design Space file for $6.  You must have the Flower Market cartridge to cut the layout.

I will send you the instruction guide and the Design Space file once I receive payment.



And doesn't it look nice in the Designed Décor Black Shadow Box?  You can order the Shadow Box on my website.  This would make a wonderful Christmas present.

Don't have the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge?  Check it out here.

Don't have a Cricut?  You can purchase a kit from me for $20.  $5 will be added for shipping.  I will do the stamping for you.

Kits are cut and ready to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!