7/10/2016

Discounted Product

Can you believe that 10 years ago I had never picked up a piece of patterned paper or cardstock?  I was a quilter.  I sewed Halloween costumes for my grandkids.  I did not scrapbook or make cards.  It wasn't even on my radar.

Then we had a life change.  My 4th child had become an adult.  He had been diagnosed with Asperger's, a form of autism, at age 16.  So he had never received any treatment and he had now aged out of the system.  Then we moved to Memphis, Tennessee.  

I made the decision not to work outside the home.  I needed to be home with my son while we worked towards independent living.  And I was BORED!  I had worked as a Medical Technologist while I was a single mother for 5 children.  I had always been busy. Now I was remarried and it was just my husband and my son and me.   I needed something to do with my free time.

My daughter had introduced me to scrapbooking.  And then I found stamping.  I loved it!!  I bought a set of alphabets and I stamped.  Then I wanted more.  Beautiful paper and lots of stamps and different color inks.  I needed it all!!

That was when my Close to My Heart Consultant told me about the Consultant Opportunity.  I could sign up as a Consultant and get a 22% discount off of everything!  I could get extra free items based on my purchases.  

I did not want to sell anything.  I just wanted to buy what I wanted.  My Consultant told me that was fine.  There is no requirement that Consultants sell anything.  They even have a name for those Consultants - Hobbyists.

So I signed up 9 years ago for the discount.  And I love getting quality product at a discounted price.  Does this sound good to you? 

If it does, Close to My Heart is offering a great promotion right now for new Consultants.  And you get even MORE free product.


What's even better is that you will receive unreleased product.  Now how fun is that?

The New Consultant Kit is only $75 and it has more product in it.  Plus you get to design your own kit.  You will receive $50 credit to choose which products you want in your kit.  Since we are in a new catalog preview period, you will be able to choose more unreleased product.  


Close to My Heart is offering Opportunity calls this month to answer all of your questions about the Consultant Opportunity.  Whether you are interested in joining to get the discount or you are joining to start a business, consider joining in on this call.


I would love to have you join my team.  If you have any questions, I can be contacted at mkgmt@aol.com.

To sign up as a Consultant, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!