6/26/2016

July SWAA Magical or Mini Album Blog Hop

Welcome to July's Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop.    Who are the Stampers with an Attitude?  It is the Close to My Heart team lead by my fabulous upline, Kimberly Moss. This month I am following  {Kim Moss.}  

This month we are the Magical Paper Pack or Mini Album artwork.  Our blog hop is a circular hop.  You just click on the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post and go visit the next blog.  If you get lost, I have all of the participating blogs listed at the bottom of my post.  Hope you enjoy seeing what our team has made for you.

I chose to use the Magical Paper Pack.  This paper pack has 12 different patterned papers to work with and they are all color coordinated.  I love Close to My Heart's new type of paper packs.  They only contain patterned paper, but with such a wonderful selection of small and large prints, I find that I am easily matching patterns with patterns.  Love it!

Right now I am at the Close to My Heart Convention.  For this hop I made this super cute paper purse to give out at roomie gifts at Convention.

Isn't it adorable?






I used the entire Magical paper suite to make this bag.  I will post a few more bags that I made using this paper pack in a couple of days when I return from Convention.


I want to thank you for visiting my blog.  The next very talented artist for you to visit on our blog hop is {Sheila Bennett}. 

Here is the July's Stampers with an Attitude Magical/Mini Album Blog Hop List
You can purchase any of the supplies listed below on my website. 

2 comments:

  1. OMGee!!!! You Win Melinda - this is the cutest darn project!!!! I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!