9/09/2014

Order Your Close to my Heart Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge


Have you heard about our new Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent Collection?  

Please watch this video.

Cricut® Artfully Sent
Cricut® Artfully Sent

The collection includes the Cricut® Artfully Sent cartridge, three D-size stamp sets that coordinate with cuts on the cartridge, and a pack of 12" × 12" White Daisy cardstock.

   

 The collection includes the Cricut® Artfully Sent cartridge, three D-size stamp sets that coordinate with cuts on the cartridge, and a pack of 12" × 12" White Daisy cardstock.

 

 
Can you say incredible?  That is what this cartridge is.  It easily allows you to make pop up cards, swing cards, backdrop card, tri-panel cards, sentiment cards, border cards, sleeve cards, overlay cards, pocket cards (Picture My Life), envelopes and envelope liners.

This cartridge will make you a Master Cardmaker even if you have never ever made a card.  The cost for this collection is only $99.

SO, what is the big announcement?  

 
Close to My Heart has announced that this cartridge will be available by mid-September and mid-September is here.  

I will be placing my order for this cartridge.  Would you like me to order you one too?  Email me at mkgmt@aol.com and I will contact you for your payment information or send you a PayPal invoice if that is better for you.  

I will have the cartridge sent directly to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!